Sunday, November 6, 2011

week number nine

Well this weeks adventure happened quite by accident. We had a big group date planned to go to comedysports. Lauren and Trent Mcfadyen and their dates planned it and invited Nick Newell and I so we were totally stoked to go! I went to comedysports about a year ago and it was HILARIOUS! Seriously so funny! I’ve wanted to go back ever since so I was seriously so excited to go. So we all drive together and we get there and Nick and I find out all of the other couples had bought their tickets online and Nick and I missed the ball I guess because we didn’t do that. Whoops! I was super bummed but I mean, hello it was a Friday night and we were on Center Street... there was bound to be something fun right? Well here comes the adventure.... I’ve been to Center Street obviously but I’ve never just walked down center street and explored it. So Nick and I started our adventure. First we came upon an open art gallery show! They had paintings by a bunch of different painters including James Christensen. We walked around and got free cookies and cider! Yum! Nick was determined to go to the guitar store so we walked a little farther down and saw many exciting stores on the way there. I LOVE CENTER STREET! It’s the cutest street in Provo. Not that there is a lot of competition here... haha. (Quote by Brendan Lee) The best part? When we went into the guitar store and there was a random concert going on in the back! We snuck in and heard a couple songs from this one guy who I have no idea who he was. He was probably in his 50s or so and he did a lot of covers and a couple of originals. It was way random and sweet. Next we walked around the other side of Center Street and found some treasures there as well. I want to go back in the daytime when al the cool stores are actually open and I can explore each of the antiques stores and what not. There was construction going on and a car almost hit us 2 or 3 times but we made it out alive. BARELY. Jk but I had the best time exploring and I just gotta go back and explore more! Thanks Nick for going on this adventure for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment