Friday, November 18, 2011

Week number 11

This week I had the honor of attending "Savior of the World" up in Salt Lake. My wonderful roommate Carley Well's mother bought us all tickets. So my best friends and roommates (Lauren Mcfadyen, Erica Hawkins, and Carley Wells) headed up to salt lake after stopping at little Caesars for dinner. Yes, we did buy 2 whole pizzas and crazy bread. And YES we finished it all. haha. Needless to say we love pizza. The play was shown in the Conference Center Theater. The costumes were so fun and colorful and the singers were so amazing. Funny, I didn't even know that theater existed! The play was just lovely, inspiring, and uplifting. It made me think about the Savior and His atonement and we all cried a bit. I especially loved the part when the spirits were resurrected and they were all so happy to see each other again. That part really hit me. It's going to be SO wonderful when we are all reunited with all of our loved ones. Friends an family on earth and in heaven. What a glorious reunion that is going to be.
After the play we stopped off at Hatch family chocolate. (http://hatchfamilychocolates.com/) We heard that it is famous for its hot chocolate so we had to stop by and give it a try. I of course got a banana-chocolate ice cream shake. My absolute FAVORITE! Maybe I should branch out sometime? haha. After running and playing around in the newly fallen snow we headed back to Provo feeling very uplifted and full of chocolate! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment