Sunday, November 13, 2011

Week number ten

Wow, TEN weeks already?
That's insane.

I can't believe the semester is almost over! We only have a couple more weeks of school and then I go home for good! Well, until 2013. Weird. Provo has been my life for over 2 years now and it feels so weird knowing I won't be cominG back here with everyone else and going back to school for such a long time. But hey, I'm going on a MISSION to LATVIA! So it's ok. I think I'm luckier than all those school zoobies. hahah.

Ok this week I am kind of embarrassed about what I am going to write about. I'm not embarrassed it happened but I think it is kind of a funny thing to write about. It honestly is something not only worth writing about but it's also pretty funny.
So.... You are all aware that this week we had a very historical date? Yep!
... 11/11/11....
and what about adding the special time of day with it?
...11:11:11...
Put it together and what do you got?
11/11/11/11/11/11
How sweet is that!?
Here is the story. Don't judge me for blogging about this. I just honestly don't have a better story for this week. haha

I went to an 11/11/11 party and I was outside with a bunch of my friends when everyone started to count down to 11:11pm. That special time of day. The time and day in History that is ALL ONES! haha. Everyone counted down like news years and then when everyone started to scream my good friend hugged me. I looked up and HELLO he kissed me right on the lips. hahaha. I seriously just started laughing my head off. Whoops, I was not expecting that! We joked the rest of the night about the random kiss.
But hey, I got smooched on 11/11/11/11/11/11!!!! What a great day in History.
Now it's not that I've never been kissed. But that I've never been kissed on 11/11/11/11:11. haha. So silly I know, but hey, not everyone can say they got kissed at this amzing all ones date and time.

No comments:

Post a Comment