Friday, October 14, 2011

Week number six

Well another week has gone by. I sure did have an adventure this week, although I'm not sure how much I liked it.
My friend Carly Walker puts on a concert thing every month in Provo called Music Outlet. Local singers and bands from Salt lake and Provo come and play and it's loads of fun! Me and one of my best friends, Nick Newell, decided that we would sing a song for the next one. Me and nick mess around singing all the time and one day we decided to perform at this concert. I decided that would be the perfect adventure for this week. I have never sang an entire song in front of a group of people. Well, I mean, by myself. And even though I'm singing with Nick I've still never done that! I've sang in groups and in choirs obviously but I've always been too afraid to sing alone.

Well, I did it. It was the most horrifying experience I've ever experienced. I didn't like it. haha. We sang "Dream a little Dream of Me" By the mamas and papas.I sang in English and Nick sang in French. I got really nervous and I think I sounded funny. Oh well I guess. It was on my bucket list to sing a song at a concert so I had to do it once in my life time. Now I'm just so embarrassed I did it. haha. I don't know what it is but I can mess around and sing with my friends but I can't sing for real for real with very many people. Nick is one of the only people I can sing with and feel comfortable. But the hundreds of people at Music outlet was just one too many people for me. haha. But I can say that I did it and it's over and I just want to forget about it now. haha
Shout out to Nick Newell though! He did a fabulous job on the guitar! And his voice? Seriously ladies? I will be shocked if every girl at the show didn't fall in love with him! He is seriously SO GOOD! I love hearing him sing. Thanks for singing with me Nick! You're the best friend a girl could ask for!!

No comments:

Post a Comment