Sunday, October 23, 2011

Week number seven

This week I cooked Shrimp! Yep, I even had to de-vein them! I thought it was going to be totally disgusting but I actually had no problem doing it. We made shrimp fettuccine Alfredo in my cooking class. We had to cook the shrimp lots of veggies and noodles and we also made the sauce from scratch! I love my cooing class! I love to cook and it's so fun to cook things like shrimp alfredo. I don't know if I'll ever make it again... I don't like shrimp. But now I know how to de-vein and cook a shrimp. maybe my future husband will love shrimp and I'll use this knowledge. haha. Sea food isn't my favorite but I found out tonight that I don't mind it as much as I thought I did. I like some fish! Some of the other groups cooked a bunch of different kinds of fish and I was brave and tried them all! I actually enjoyed them! It's so true that the older you get, the more food you like. Funny concept but I believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment