Sunday, December 4, 2011

Week number thirteen



Well, It's been fun kids.
Thanks for the adventures.
This is my last week with my one-a-week adventures blog. Well at least it's my last week to write in this blog for my class. I may or may not keep writing in this blog after I get home from school. I have about 2 months at home before I leave for my mission so maybe keeping this blog up will keep me busy. On top of all the studying I'm going to do of course. I need to brush up on my scriptures and Preach my Gospel knowledge. I feel so unprepared so Thank GOODNESS I have some time to really study and prepare before I head out for the MTC in February. I am so excited. My mission has consumed my life and I'm not even serving yet. Well I have enjoyed seeking out adventures this semester and I had a blast every week. Thank you MCOM 320!

My professor asked if we would blog on what we thought about the class. I have no problem with this because I loved the class! It is seriously one of the most useful classes I have taken at BYU. Even during the stressful projects and papers I was still grateful I was taking it. I learned so much and feel so much more prepared to enter the work field. I feel so much more confident with writing, being interviewed, grammar, networking, and so much more. Thank you MCOM 320 and Thank you Professor Thomas!
I created a little survey for the class and what others think about it. Here is the link and some stats.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/embeddedform?formkey=dHJUYUZlc2gzX1FkNUhSc3o2cjJ6dXc6MQ

25 responses
Summary See complete responses
Have you heard of MCOM 320?
Yes
1144%
No
1456%
Would you ever take MCOM 320?
Yes
1456%
No
1144%
How interested are you in taking this class?
not at all interested
1144%
kind of interested
624%
interested
14%
very interested
624%
I am taking it in the future
14%
Would you take this class as a GE, only if you had to for your major, to gain experience or for fun?
Only if my major required it
1456%
For fun
28%
To fulfill my advanced writing GE
1144%
To gain experience
936%
People may select more than one checkbox, so percentages may add up to more than 100%.
If you have taken this class would you recommend it?
I recommend not taking it.
1040%
The class was alright. Take it if you want.
416%
I recommend taking this class.
28%
I highly recommend taking this class. It is very useful.
936%
Number of daily responses


MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEARS!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet job with the survey and results, Maddie!

    It's been great having you in class. You will be a wonderful missionary! My prayers and faith go with you.

    Professor Thomas

    ReplyDelete